Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Change of Plan

Hey guys, I've been doing some thinking and I have decided that I don't want to do two blog posts on a single day, it feels wrong. Also, this blog needs to be less structured. You can expect here on this blog that there will be one post on the weekend and one one midweek, being Wednesday or Thursday. Anyways, update on the whole Nico thing, he decided to seek help on his home, which, to be honest, I was hoping for. He is doing much better and indeed, seems to be acting just fine. I will continue to keep an eye on him though, after all, he lives in another state, so he could be lying. Anyways, thoughts upon my mind right now, friends and forgiveness. Indeed I was able to hang out with some friends of mine this weekend, on the premise of my recently had birthday, and just have fun, do some laser tag and bowling (never too old!), talk some Star Wars and Marvel, and even marathon back to the future. But, what pleased me most was seeing my friend, who shall now be called Bruce. I don't see him nearly as often as any of the others. Yet, he is one of my best friends. Of course, having company and paying their admission into places has been very expensive, and of course, the house is an absolute mess. Heck, I even had an ice cream cake, my favorite, and my slice (we divided the cake evenly) was sabotaged while I was in the restroom. I will just have to wait for more than just a bite. But, boys will be boys, and even though I may be a little upset about all that comes with hosting guests, I found the experience more than worth it. I hope I am able to keep communications with Bruce up better than before, but we will see. Long story short, friendship is a valuable resource, do not squander it. See ya and allons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment