Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Changes!

Hey guys, as you can see, both blogs have gone through some changes, especially this one. The reason behind this is that I am in a mood for change. Goodbye white background! Goodbye Photoshopped Matt Smith logo! Goodbye default Favicon! Hello new. What got me in the mood for change is a recent change in my family. My oldest step-brother had a daughter. We get to help raise it. I may not be a father, but I am an uncle, and as you are aware, I think that is better. If you haven't read that post, here is the link The Joy of Children. Children at all ages have their upsides, as far as care-giving goes, and all is rewarding. I am going to have the pleasure of being their for my little niece Amaya through every stage of her life, and yet won't have to be there all the time, for all of the bad. It is not right for everyone, but I will love it. It is an indescribable feeling, to see a newborn, know that it is of your own family, and know how big of a part of it's life you will be, almost to the letter. I know that feeling now. I hope that this new addition to the family will like me half as much as I like her already. I hope you guys like the changes to the blog, but don't worry, I am still going to keep up my spastic posting schedule, and keep each blog to the same themes I began with. I would also like to announce a contest. My google plus page needs a cover, and I want one that is fan made. Every entry will be featured on the blog of your choice, and my favorite will go up on the page. Send all entries to bibobottrell@gmail.com See ya and allons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment